Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays! Its been another quiet week here. It seems to all have gotten a bit boring, not what you want when you’ve only got a few weeks of maternity leave left, but I guess doing multiple nursery and school runs each day will have that effect. The main focus for us at the moment is getting the littlest settled so not much else is going on at the moment. Its taking a little longer than we hoped but hopefully we’ll get there soon.
Thank you all for linking up with us again this week. Its always lovely to see the same familiar names and faces join us, as well as some new ones too! If you’re new to Marvellous Mondays please take some time to read our guidelines below and get familiar with #MarvMondays, especially commenting which is really important to us. If you have any questions just give Kaye, Fran or myself a shout and we’ll be happy to help. But in a nutshell, please make sure you are all commenting on one the host posts, the post before yours and any other post of your choice.
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
Thank you to the lovely Raw Mum for sharing her post Miscarriage – Silence is Painful…How To Help. After experiencing what is probably one of the most painful things any woman can go through, this brave lady shared her experience and what shes learnt from it to help others and those around them that are unfortunate enough to experience something similar. A brave and touching post..
Thank you Raw Mum for sharing your post with us. Make sure you grab your Marvellous Mondays featured post badge below.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye, Fran and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote, but no linking up linkies please. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_, @MyPetitCanard and @backwithabump_ on Twitter – so that we can keep you up to date with all things Marvellous Mondays related.
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts the post directly before yours and one other post of your choice. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post and we can check everyone is commenting fairly. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. Complete all your commenting on others posts by Friday evening. Please make sure you have approved all comments by this time too.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
7. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @HelloArchie_ or @backwithabump_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!