Welcome back to an even more Marvellous Bank Holiday Monday! Hopefully you’re all having a lovely Easter break with your little ones and loved ones and havent eaten too much chocolate like I have. Thanks to all 70 of you that linked up last week, we had another amazing week with lots of fabulous posts. Welcome to all our new joiners and thank you to all of you that return each week. We love seeing you all link up with us each and every week.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share their posts, old and new. But most importantly, it’s somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues and make them a little bit more Marvellous! Hosted by the lovely Kaye @HelloArchie_ Hello Archie and I, we’ll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts. Featured Posts
My featured post this week is How To Blog Posts You Have To Read by Mummy in a Tutu who shared a great round up on blog posts that are great for any blogger to read whether new or more established. I love finding and reading posts like these because they are such a wealth of knowledge and information. I’d really recommend taking a look at a few of these if you havent already!
Kaye’s featured post this week is Dear Mummy To Be by Rhyming with Wine who offers some wonderful parenting advice in poem format for new Mum’s that’s equal parts handy and hilarious! It’s also so beautiful and gets her all excited about having a newborn again.
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. The linky will open at 9am and close at 11.55pm today.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following Kaye (@HelloArchie_) and myself, Emily (@MyPetitCanard) on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts on our own networks.
Happy linking, have a Marvellous Bank Holiday Monday!