Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays! Its been a wonderful summer packed with adventures big and small, but even I am happy to say goodbye to summer and hello to Autumn and the start of school. It’s our little lady’s first year at school (although technically its nursery school) and she is very excited about now being a big girl, wearing a uniform, or “unicorn” as she calls it (too cute) and going to school like all her older cousins. Having two little ones at home during summer has been lovely, especially whilst we’ve had such nice weather. But it’s also been exhausting. Who knew that the toddler would be so much more work than the newborn, so like lots of you im looking forward to the return of some type of routine!
Thanks to all of you who linked up with us over the Bank Holiday Monday. We had an amazing 67 of you link up with us for the last Monday of the summer, so thank you! Hopefully you all had a lovely day and maybe even had some of the last of the summer sunshine to boot. Unfortunately we still had 4 posts without any comments. Lets try to improve that this week and be as generous as we can with our commenting.
Finally both Kaye and I wanted to apologise for the late commenting from both of us this week. We are still both getting the hang of this juggling a newborn and toddler lark so please bear with us. We are both getting there slowly but surely!
On To Our Wonderful Top Commentors This Week!
Beth from Life As Mum commented on an absolutely incredible number of post this week. How she does it with a newborn and two little ones amazes me, so thank you for taking so much time to comment on so many posts!
Next we have our joint second commenters, Helen from All The Beautiful Things and Liane from Rosy Cheeks Muddy Feet. Both lovely ladies commented on a pretty impressive number of posts too so thank you for spreading lots of linky love.
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
My featured post this week is Girls You Are So Much More Than Boobs and Bums By Just Saying Mum who wrote a great post on the realities of raising daughters in a social media, instant gratification, celebrity obsessed world, and the importance and challenges of good parenting in guiding them to see that they are so much more than boobs and bums as she puts it.
Kaye’s featured post this week is a rather emotional post, Letter to my son as he turns 10 by Queen of my Castle; all of us as parents are so aware of how fast time flies and how quickly are little ones are taking their first steps, first words, and before we know it they’re all grown up and showing us how amazing they are as people and Queen of my Castle puts it beautifully with a letter to her son.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote, but no linkies please. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_ and @MyPetitCanard on Twitter – mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts and the post directly before yours. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
6. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!
Happy linking and as always have a Marvellous Monday!
<!– end InLinkz script —>