Happy birthday Marvellous Mondays! Can you believe that it has been a whole year of Marvellous Mondays with you fabulous folk!! Kaye and I can hardly believe that we are already celebrating a year of Marvellous Mondays which has absolutely flown by. We have both loved hosting and building up the fabulous little (or not so little now) Marvellous Mondays community going from 22 linkers on that very first Monday, to 90 at our highest recently. So thank you to everyone that linked up with us on that very first Monday and has continued to, as well as all the bloggers that found us along that way and those that have just joined us recently for the very first time. It goes without saying that Marvellous Mondays would not be what it is without you.
So please join us in celebrating this most exciting of first birthdays with a link up and some virtual tea and cake (or some real ones if you have them!). We are looking forward to another exciting year ahead with our fabulous new-ish co-host Fran who will be helping us to keep the celebrations going over the next few weeks!
Top Commentors This Week
We’re away this weekend so my post is missing some of the information that would usually be included, like who our top commentors are. So head on over to Kaye or Fran’s fabulous blogs to check out our top commentors for this week!
We want Marvellous Mondays to continue to be a great place for you to link up to each week, both in terms of discovering lots of other fantastic bloggers, and for helping you to promote your posts so please make sure you all follow the guidelines and comment on the minimum number of posts.
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
My featured post this week is Life is perfect. But here’s what you didn’t see…from Petite Words who shared an endearingly honest post about what goes on behind closed doors in her life. It was a great reminder that although some times we observe others lives from the lens of their blog, Instagram, pinterest or snap feeds, we should remember that life isn’t always as picture perfect as it looks or sounds.
Fran’s featured post for this week is He’s Mine At Last by The Newby Tribe which was a really touching post on the bond between Cherry and her son and how much she cherishes every moment with him. One of Fran’s friends also adopted, and she knows how challenging it was at times, but from reading Cherry’s post it sounds like they are a wonderful family.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye, Fran and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote, but no linking up linkies please. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_, @MyPetitCanard and @backwithabump_ on Twitter – so that we can keep you up to date with all things Marvellous Mondays related.
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts the post directly before yours and one other post of your choice. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post and we can check everyone is commenting fairly. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. Complete all your commenting on others posts by Friday evening so that these are picked up in our commenting checks on Saturday. Please make sure you have approved all comments by this time too.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
7. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @HelloArchie_ or @backwithabump_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!
Happy linking and as always have a Marvellous Monday!