Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays. I hope you’ve all had a fantastic week. We had a busy one, finally making a return to Baby Sensory classes which the little one and I both loved. Next up is baby swimming classes which we’d love recommendations for if anyone has any. I’m looking forward to a quieter week this week before all the craziness of half term starts which is within touching distance now. I cant wait to see Easter posts starting to be linked up, I’m looking forward to getting some inspiration from all your posts!
Thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week, we had so many fantastic posts as usual. If you’re new to Marvellous Mondays please take some time to read our guidelines below and get familiar with #MarvMondays, especially commenting which is really important to us. If you have any questions just give Kaye, Fran or myself a shout and we’ll be happy to help. But in a nutshell, please make sure you are all commenting on one the host posts, the post before yours and any other post of your choice.
On To Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
Thank you to the lovely From Tum to Mum who shared an incredibly honest and brave post Is it ok to be jealous? talking about baby loss and the jealously that sometimes follows seeing those around you go on to have babies after grieving the loss of your own.
Thank you Rhian for sharing your beautiful post with us. Make sure you grab your special Marvellous Mondays badge below.
Our top commenters this week were the lovely Liane from Rosy Cheeks Muddy Feet followed by Sam from Stressy Mama. Thank you ladies for leaving so many comments on so many posts, you are both part of what makes Marvellous Mondays a great place to link up!
We’ve seen a massive improvement in the number of posts without any comments this week. Whilst 10 posts with no comments is still higher than we would like to see, it is significantly less than we have seen for a long time so thank you all for helping us to get this number down.
If you’re joining us for the first time then Marvellous Mondays is a linky where you can share your posts, old and new. Hosted by the lovely Kaye, Fran and I, and joined each week by lots of lovely bloggers like you, we love to read, comment and share all the wonderful posts that you link up. So what are you waiting for? Get linking, sharing some blog love and help us make Mondays, the one day of the week we all love to hate, marvellous!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote, but no linking up linkies please. The linky will open at 6am and close at 11.55pm every Monday.
2. We’d love it if you could make sure you’re following us @HelloArchie_, @MyPetitCanard and @backwithabump_ on Twitter – so that we can keep you up to date with all things Marvellous Mondays related.
3. Add the Marvellous Monday’s badge to the bottom of your post, or sidebar if you prefer. It’s really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the hosts posts the post directly before yours and one other post of your choice. When commenting use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you have found their post and we can check everyone is commenting fairly. Please do not link and run. It’s not fair to other bloggers that link up and take the time to comment on other posts, and it’s just not good blogging etiquette!
5. Complete all your commenting on others posts by Friday evening so that these are picked up in our commenting checks on Saturday. Please make sure you have approved all comments by this time too.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
7. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Remember to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @HelloArchie_ or @backwithabump_ so that we can share your Marvellous posts!