Its been a quiet week on the home front. With the very cold, snowy weather that we’ve had over the last week we’ve taken the opportunity to have lots of slow, quiet lazy days which has been wonderful. I’ve even found some time for myself to read and start taking the first steps towards making my little business venture a reality. I started this list unsure of exactly what I had to put on it, but as usual there are lots of little things to be grateful for this week including:
1.A quiet lazy weekend at home with the family.
2. Finding more beautiful tulips to put in our house.
3. An unexpected snow day which meant an extra day with the Mr at home and a lovely walk in the snow.
4. Having the discipline to properly start weaning with our Annabel Karmel baby recipe book. It’s been working really well for us and has been just what I needed to get really excited about weaning again.
5. Finishing #GirlBoss, a fantastic book which I am totally obsessed with and have on my list of books you must read in 2017.
6. Getting to catch up with my sister over cake and a hot chocolate during the week.
7. Seeing my father and brother, something I need to make more of an effort to do this year.
8. Making my first purchase towards my new blog related business venture. So exciting, watch this space!
9. Visiting a friend and her new baby. You forget how small they are! It’s hard to believe that the little guy was that small too just 6 months ago.
10. Finally seeing Instagram Live rolled out to the UK. After waiting for weeks for it to come out, it was exciting to finally see it on my screen and give it a go. So much fun!
If you have anything you’re feeling grateful for this week, I’d love it if you shared them in the comments below.