Even though its been half term and I’ve been rushed off my feet with the little ones and barely getting any blogging done in the day time, its been an exciting week. I definitely feel like the more gratitude I put out there the more amazing things are starting to happen. Every week I am surprised by how many things there are to feel grateful for, but the only reason there are so many things is because I am consciously stopping to reflect on it. Otherwise I would be going from one week to another thinking that not much had changed or happened. Now I can feel and see the rate that exciting things are unfolding and moving forwards which is just the most wonderful thing. So here are all the things I am feeling a massive amount of gratitude for this week:
1. Having two weeks of half term to spend with both of my little ones.
2. Getting to catch up with family on the one play date we did make it to. The little guy is poorly so we had to cancel all our half term plans this week.
3. Getting to spend some quality time with my nephew who we had over for the first few days of half term.
4. Exciting new brand collaborations on the blog. Look out for my Post Time video this Friday to see who we’re going to be working with!
6. Surpassing my highest ever monthly views on the blog for the second month in a row. I’ve actually now hit my end of year target which is both exciting and unbelievable!
7. Getting to go to the GLTC Bromley store opening and having a lovely chat with their Digital Marketing Manager who I chat to over email all the time.
9. Finding tickets at such short notice for a show at the Polka theatre for the second week of half term.
10. Having a night where both children were in bed and asleep by 8pm.
11. Discovering Waitrose amazing new eclair range. It’s seriously delicious!
12. Being mentioned as part of Emily from Babies and Beauty’s blogger tribe.
So just like last week and the week before there are lots of things to be grateful for. I love writing these gratitude lists and now that I am very much into the habit of doing them I’d like to take them to the next level and be more intentional, asking for and pursuing the things that I want and sometimes only dare to dream of. Lets see what happens over the next few weeks and months!
So what are you feeling grateful for this week? Why not sit down and reflect, you might surprise yourself..